Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Where does he learn these things?

When things go wrong, Ben will lament "All my fault!" I guess I've said something was my fault, but where did he learn "all my fault?" One morning he woke up crying and kept saying Lightning was lost and it was all his fault. Since we hadn't seen Lightning in a couple of days (he didn't go to bed with him), I figured he must have been dreaming that he lost Lightning.

Santa came to the Hall in the canyon, so we went to see him. Beforehand, I explained to Ben that he gets to sit on Santa's lap and tell him what he wants for Christmas. I asked Ben what he wanted for Christmas and he said "Gun." 1. Where did he even learn about guns? (not at home, so must be at school), and 2. When did my child turn into Ralphie from A Christmas Story??! When we got there, Ben was entirely too shy to even look at Santa, which everyone said was normal.

No comments: