Ben just loves Joseph (my old teddy bear). Until last week, Ben called him "Jofuff" and despite not using s in the middle of his name, he would use an s at the end when using the possessive. So he would say "Jofuffses sweater is dirty." Then last week, he told me his name was Joseph (with an s). So sad to hear the Benglish go away. :-(
Anyway, Joseph hasn't had eyes or nose or mouth for many years, so we took him to the doctor (me) and gave him some features. While I was working on him with a needle, Ben stood by me and said over and over, "It's ok, Jofuff. I'm here and you're ok." Then, Joseph had eyes and could see Ben for the first time! We were all very excited. I asked Ben if Joseph needed some clothes when we were at a thrift store and Ben said, "No, Jofuff have sweater and drammies (jammies). That's all he needs."
Oliver loves Joseph too and loves to hug him. Here's Joseph with his new face:
No comments:
Post a Comment