Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Ben's first theater movie

Grammy Pat came for a nice weekend visit and babysat Oliver while Tim and I took Ben to his first movie. We told him we were going to see a movie on a really big TV and he seemed excited. We saw "Up" at a bargain matinee. Ben was mesmerized the whole time and didn't even want to share my popcorn, but he said he wanted to go home several times. We think he just got a little homesick during the sad and not-so-exciting parts of the movie. Afterwards he said it was "fun" but he also said he didn't want to go see a movie on a really big TV. So who knows whether he really liked it or not. During the movie he was really worried about the ostrich ("osterd") getting home. We moved when someone came to sit right in front of Ben, so I didn't get to sit next to him, and I missed out on the intense whispered conversations Tim and Ben were having (I guess about the ostrich, which wasn't an ostrich.)

No comments: