- Ben had a stomach bug for a few days, and threw up many times one night. Tim stayed with him and Ben said to him,"Frow up not fun!" and "Frow up was ekercise!" We agree.
- Words Ben still says funny: empaphant (elephant), bastekball, ekercise.
- Ben still says often, out of the blue, "I love you too, Mama. I think you're byooful."
- Ben is often polite about asking before doing something. He wanted to give Boomer treats in Kansas City and he asked Aunt Marilyn, "It's ok I give Boomer treat?" One morning Oliver woke up crying in Kansas City and Ben said, "It's ok I get Livvy a muffin?"
- In the car, Ben told me, "Those guys didn't stop at red light."
- Ben burned his fingers pretty bad while helping Daddy make quesadillas. For a week he told everyone, "I burned my fingers making ideas." Then it changed to: "I burned my fingers making hot-tillas."
- It's funny to hear your kid go from barely talking to picking up subtle nuances of language. For a while, Ben started every sentence with "I just..." And now almost every sentence includes "kinda" and "like." "I kinda don't want cereal. I want, like, a peanut butter sandwich." "I don't know about pink soup. I think I kinda not like it."
- When Ben is with a group of his friends, he'll often say, "Hey, you guys!" or "Hey, kids!"
No comments:
Post a Comment