- two handfuls of dirt (I wiped it out of his mouth the best I could)
- a piece of a pine cone (I wrenched it out of his mouth)
- a waffle that he swept the carpet with (oh well)
- some mango baby food
- nearly half a bag of Pirate Booty that Ben was sharing with him, giving him a piece nearly twice as often as Ben himself ate a piece (it melts in your mouth, at least)
- half of Ben's tuna salad sandwich, carrot chunks and pickle chunks and mercury and all. He did a good job of sucking the tuna from around the carrot while we watched him and I wrenched the carrot chunks out of his mouth. Tim and I went to another room for a minute and came back to discover that Ben had shared his sandwich with Liv and was proud of himself. I guess we need to have the safety talk with Ben again.
And I left for work at noon!
No comments:
Post a Comment