Tuesday, December 2, 2008

A sick week

Poor Benny has been sick for almost a week. He started having stomach problems (both directions) Thursday night and then got a horrible cough and runny nose. I don't think he ever had a fever, so I don't think it was the flu. He seems to be a little better now, but still lots of messy diaper changes and kleenex. We had a couple of low-key days, staying inside in our PJs and watching a Thomas the Train video over and over and over.

Lots more words (I should probably stop counting and reporting soon):
- more (pronounced perfectly)
- cook (always whispered)
- help ("hop")
- stir ("grr") (he learned stir and cook when he was helping me on Thanksgiving)
- Ben ("Bean") - he responds when you ask him what his name is!
- orange ("oin" - sounds just like corn and oink)
- snow ("no" but it sounds different from "No!")

More later!

1 comment:

wende said...

I can't wait until he can say "Aunt Wende"! See you all soon! I hope Benny is feeling better--poor baby.