Benny loves to eat, and his current favorite foods are bananas and oranges. Sometimes if you show him a banana or one of his bowls, he says "mmmmmm." I don't remember doing that, but he must be mocking us.
Last week I was pushing Benny in his stroller and someone said to me, "How cute! I love the gumming-the-banana trick!" I went to take the banana away from him and was shocked to see that he had bitten off the bottom of a banana and was devouring it! Ick! He ate banana peel!
He continues to be obsessed with balls and can play "catch" for hours. His obsession carries over to balloons and most other spherical objects. He's as happy playing with an orange as he is one of his bouncy balls. Shopping with him is really fun - he can point and tell you all about balloons that are completely across the store, and can look down an aisle and spot all the balls immediately and have a conversation with you about them. "Ba ba ba ba baba bababa ba!"
No comments:
Post a Comment