Friday, February 19, 2010

February updates

- Oliver is crawling everywhere and into everything. If something is in his path while he is crawling, he picks it up and throws it behind him. If you sit him in front of a box of something, he'll take all the contents out and throw them behind him. He's also obsessed with Daddy's laptop, just like we remember Ben being (we bought Ben his own keyboard to try to help with that). I guess they sense that the computer gets a lot of attention, so it must be special. Ben was super sweet and let Oliver play with his Lightning McQueen laptop that Oma and Opa gave him.

- Oliver is also making a funny hand sign, basically holding up his index finger as if to say "Number 1" or letter L, and he does it while making a funny sound with a closed mouth. It sure seems like it means something, but we have no idea!

- I really need to make sure I write down things Ben says every day because there are so many cute things. One day last week he asked me if I was glad he was here and I teared up. Yesterday he asked if my banana had black paint on it (it was a very bruised). And now my mind goes blank because I haven't written anything down. I will start now!!

No comments: