Sunday, October 18, 2009

October

Ben has started saying "Sure?" As in, "Daddy roll up yo-yo. Sure?" I can't tell if he got it from our saying "Sure" after he asks us for something, or our asking him if he is sure he wants something. It's cute, either way.


He also says "I do it for you" quite often.

This morning Ben said, "Juice makes me happy." I asked what else made him happy and he said Thomas (the train) and Lightning (the car).

One morning I promised to bring Ben some new books from the library and I forgot. Of course that was the day he remembered. When I got home, he asked me "New books?" and looked sad when I told him I forgot.

Last night he wanted to eat Oliver's baby food and we told him he couldn't because he was not a baby. He said Oliver was not a baby either. He said "Yiv! Not Yivvy!"

I'm forgetting everything else I was going to report. :-(

No comments: