Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Telephone - More sweetness

Benny, Livvy and I were out and about and Tim called the cell phone to give us a message. After I was finished talking to Tim, I gave the phone to Ben to chat and I heard him say a few things and in a few minutes he started bawling. I thought something hurt him and got all worried and I should have stopped the car. I asked him what was wrong and he was crying so hard he couldn't talk. I called Tim back to ask him what happened and he said he told Ben he had to hang up and said good-bye. After Ben calmed down a little bit and could talk, he said "miss Daddy!" over and over and cried for a long time. Isn't that the sweetest, and saddest?

Soon after the reunion, Tim and I said something about calling someone and Ben heard "call" and he ran to the phone and said "Call Aunt Winnie." Of course we couldn't say no to that, so Ben called Aunt Wende to say good night to her.

Other tidbits:

Ben calls Oliver "Yivvy" (Livvy) and "Ovvy."

Oliver weighed 17 lbs, 6 oz at his 4-month check up. His weight is in the 90th percentile and his height is in the 84th percentile.

No comments: