Ben loves movies, as we all know. We recently watched Black Stallion, one of my favorite old(er) movies. Ben narrated the movie for us. I started writing down everything he said so I could put it here. If you've seen the movie recently, or remember it, you'll know what he is talking about. I'll help with a few hints.
- boat! (they're on a boat)
- horsey! (there's a horse)
- raining! (there's a big storm)
- swimming! (the boat sinks, so the horsey and Alec are swimming)
- barefoot! (Alec is walking barefoot on the beach)
- climbing! (Alec is climbing on rocks)
- rock!
- tunnel! (Alec sleeps in a little cave in the rock)
- horsey!
- horsey tangled! (Black's ropes get caught on the rocks)
- snake!
- bite! (the snake will bite Alec)
- horsey!
- rescue! (Black rescued Alec from the snake)
- dark! (night comes)
- running! (Black and Alec are running)
Then Ben bites his finger eating popcorn and cries and gets distracted and doesn't watch the rest of the movie.
:-)
No comments:
Post a Comment