Tuesday, July 7, 2009

All aboard!!

Ben's vocabulary is increasing by the minute, and we can't tell where it is coming from! He started saying "Ahbort!" and after thinking for a while, we thought he must be saying "All Aboard!" and he sings "Clean up, clean up." He got both of those from Wee Creekers.
We got lots of fruit at the flea market and I made popsicles to use up some of it. Ben calls them "pockles" and LOVES them. We also got him a used tricycle and he calls it a "bikel."

Other cute new words:
Octopus = opt-gus
Madagascar (the movie) = Maggots gacar
Slinky = hinky

Oliver has started talking too! He says the exact same thing Ben said: it sounds like saying "uncle" or "igloo" with your mouth closed. I think it ends up being Ah-goo later. It sounds so sweet.

1 comment:

wende said...

I can't wait to see them next month! They are getting so big!