New words this week (these are all just repeated, I don't think he understands them):
- happy (sounds like abby)
- pee pee (he might know what this means because he pointed to his diaper when he said it once)
- poop
- gone
I don't know why things like this make me so proud: Ben and I were out running errands and stopped at Subway for lunch. He sat in the booth across from me and ate his turkey, cheese, lettuce, and tomato sandwich all by himself and "chatted" with me. Such a big boy thing to do!
Today at the Vitamin Cottage (where they no longer have any plastic bags, and I forgot my bag), Ben helped me unload the grocery cart again and arrange the "separate my purchase from your purchase" sticks just so. Then after we paid I asked him to help me carry the stuff out. Standing in the shopping cart, he took a burrito in each hand and said, "Go!"
At the farm, there are seven newborn goats that are as cute as they can be. Ben and I got too close to the most possessive mama goat and she nipped Ben's ear!
Last night at bedtime, after he made sure Joseph (my 32-year-old teddy bear) was covered up with the blanket and warm and cozy, he read him a book! He opened the book, babbled, and then showed the pictures to Joseph. How sweet!
We still watch some of Finding Nemo at least once a day.
No comments:
Post a Comment