Ben's been so much fun lately! He's been in such a good mood and doing silly, sweet things and babbling and yelling. Last night he was still pretty hyper at bedtime and I thought he wouldn't settle down at all. But after he nursed for a few minutes, I put him in the crib and he pointed at one of the teddy bears above him. I got it for him and he gave it a big hug and smiled and closed his eyes! What a sweetie!
Unfortunately, I think I will be the last person on earth to see him walk - when he sees me, he regresses and demands to hold my hands. :-(
Rebecca (daycare) said he walked across the room at her house this week and kept standing up and walking a few steps while he thought nobody was walking.
He is still pretty obsessed with balls, and can play catch for hours. He loves "kickball" too, or "throwball" - both of those games involve kicking or throwing a ball and then walking/running (with Mommy's hands) to get it and do it again. He loves his sandbox and is liking books a little more.
He has started lying down in the bathtub and putting his face in the water, and of course he loves to drink bathwater (yuck!!) out of his little cups (no matter how many times Mommy says no!)
There is a hot air balloon festival in Erie tomorrow, so we're excited about going to see all the colored balls in the sky! We think Ben will be excited to see them too.
Whenever we go to playgrounds, all Ben wants to do is walk towards the other kids and watch them and play with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment