When Daddy was in California and Mommy was at work, Ben had a wonderful day with our great friend Paula. He "wrote" an email from Paula's house:
March 14
Hi Mommy and Daddy,
I am having a great day with Aunt Paula. She has this really cool toy that I love to push, the bears spin around and around! I got to eat a little bit of Aunt Paula's oatmeal, it was nummy. She is worried that I'm not supposed to have it. I think it is ok, no tummy ache or fussiness. We went to the rec center, I got to play with the kids while she worked hard. We also went to Mojo's, I ate my little circles and flowers snack while she had some hot chocolate. I fell asleep in the car afterwards, slept for an hour. She went through the drive through at starbucks for some tea then.
We are playing, soon we'll have lunch. She is going to fix some roasted chicken and peas, nummy. I hope you are having a good day, thanks for letting me stay at Aunt Paula's. She loves me, she gives me a kiss each time she puts me in my car seat. She is getting better at fastening my seat belts, it was hard for her at first. And, she doesn't talk on her cell phone while she is driving with me! Thank goodness.
I love you,
Ben
No comments:
Post a Comment