Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April updates

- Oliver has 7 teeth now

- Oliver cries a surprisingly large amount. It doesn't seem like he is in physical pain. It mostly seems like he feels neglected.

- We forgot to dye Easter eggs before Easter so we did it the next weekend. Ben dipped each egg in all five colors and declared them "byoofull." He told Tim and me which ones were our favorites. Then he kept going to the fridge to check on them. He would choose one as his favorite for the day and take care of his "byoofull" egg. He would hold it and kiss it and hug it. After a while he would tell me the bird was hatching and asked me to watch the head and feet come out as he peeled the egg.

- We really want to go camping soon but the weather isn't quite warm enough yet. We told Ben it was too cold to camp and he said, "I have good idea! We camp in home!" Then the next day I asked him to go for a walk with me in the stroller and he said, "No, Mom. You walk in home."

- Ben introduces himself to strangers on sidewalks and in stores. "I'm Ben Waggoner! I'm a big boy!" "I'm Ben! I run fast!"

- For some reason, Ben thinks Tim falls down when he runs, so he always asks him if he fell down when he comes in from a run. I was at the school playground with Ben and Oliver and we saw Tim run by on the road. Ben watched him and said in a surprised voice, "He not fall down!"

No comments: