I'm sorry it has been so long. Sometimes when I let it go too long I don't post because I don't even know where to start. So I'm starting very randomly.
Oliver updates:
- Oliver went from lying down to sitting by himself the other night.
- He can also pull himself up to standing now
- He can say ma ma, da da, ba ba, fa fa (just babbling)
- Both of the boys have been sick almost all winter, it seems. They catch one cold each week at Wee Creekers, I think. The last couple of weeks Oliver has been in a phase where he cries a lot. Not as easy-going as he has been in past months - he wants to be held a lot. But it could be because he is sick.
Ben updates:
- When Ben has a "sweet" day, he couldn't be sweeter. Some evenings are just heaven, with him being agreeable to everything, generous and thoughtful with Oliver and us, and so fun to be with. Then sometimes he is the exact opposite! I guess that is normal.
Cute Ben sayings:
- Tim and Ben were playing with Ben's piggy bank and Tim was lecturing about saving money and using credit cards wisely. Ben said, "OK! I be careful Dad!"
- I guess Ben still thinks there's nothing but blood in his torso because we were asking him where his owie was when he said he was sick. He pointed to his chest and said, "In my blood."
- Ben has started saying "Sorry" quite often. I wonder where he got that?
- When Oliver is crying really hard and none of us can hold him at the moment, Ben tells him, "I'm here, Yiv."
- Ben asked me yesterday, "You mad at Flynn, Mom?"
More later!!
No comments:
Post a Comment