Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Benny cutenesses this week

When I do Ring Around the Rosie with Ben, he anticipates falling, so he usually falls early on "Upstairs" and doesn't wait to fall with me on "We all fall down!"

He puts the phone to his ear, and sometimes puts the remote to his ear, and one time I was being silly and put a plastic fish in my ear and then his ear, so now he thinks plastic fish go in ears also.

After a couple of weeks of asking him to point out Daddy, Mommy and Benny in our photo on the wall, and then praising him when he pointed and said "Da da," I guess we inadvertently taught him that all pictures on the wall are called "da da." As far as I can tell, right now he thinks when he says "da da" it means pictures on the wall and when he says "ma ma" it means "I want to nurse."

His new ball trick this week is to throw a small ball from his right hand to the left of his body very forcefully and yell "Doo!" (and the same from left hand to right throw).

This morning he used his bath crayon to draw on the outside of the tub, on the toilet, and on the bathroom floor.

He's so sweet!!

No comments: